COOPERATION WITH DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL
Project “Enhancing Protection and Humanitarian Aid in Macedonia and Serbia” financed by the European Commission – Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations (ECHO).
Public lighting for the area around the primary school “Branko Radičević” in Šid was reconstructed within this Project.
Project value is about RSD 5,219,000.
The provision of adequate lighting in all pedestrian areas around the school contributed to the increase of general safety and security of citizens, especially for parents of children who attend the school. 40 migrant children enrolled in the primary school “Branko Radičević” in school year 2017/18, and 600 children attend the school in total.
- COOPERATION WITH THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE DEVELOPMENT BANK
- OPEN COMMUNITIES – SUCCESSFUL COMMUNITIES - UNDP
- UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGES (UNHCR) AND ASSOCIATION OF CITIZENS “POWER OF FRIENDSHIP”–AMITY
- AID OF ROYAL NORWEGIAN EMBASSY IN SERBIA AND GROUP 484
- COOPERATION WITH DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL
- MADAD FUND
- HUMANITARIAN AID BY THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA TO MIGRANT POPULATION IN THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA